I was recently invited to try out Lifeables
, a site dedicated to helping parents save and share their children’s memories.
Number one, I love the site.
Two, it’s convenient.
I love to share photos and milestones of the girls via Facebook but not all of my family members are on Facebook or any other social site for that matter.
Do you know how something cute happens and you feel the need to talk about it in that moment? That’s why facebook statuses and twitter tweets are so popular. That’s stuff that’s happening right at that moment and that you might not remember later as much as you’d like you.
Now because of Lifeable’s very cool collecting memories feature you have those moments or quick pics to share with the family members with no hassle.
As a family who’s relatives live overseas this is great for us!
Would you like to give Lifables a try? The basic service is free and it is very easy to get started.
Lifeables has made the whole process very easy for you.
- First connect to the social accounts where you most frequently talk about or post pictures of your kids. Lifeables can even search those of your friends and family if you are connected to them on Facebook.
- Next put in the info about your kids.
- That’s it – just sit back and the memories come to you.
- Then, you just pick which memories you’d like to save and instantly view the story of your child’s life.
- Keep it just for you or share it with family and friends.
If you are an expectant parent Lifeables has something for you too, you can create a blog for your baby who will start to make their own memories very soon. http://www.babyblog.lifeables.com
Learn More about Lifeables:
Lifeables Product Tour from Lifeables on Vimeo.
This sponsored post was written as part of a blogging program through Latina Bloggers Connect. Any statements made in this post are the author’s honest opinions. I only recommend products or services I use personally and I believe will be of use to my readers.