I was thinking about writing something on theme music the other night. Tell me you know what I mean by theme music?
If you ever watched Ally McBeall before she had Sisters & Brothers then you probably do.
It’s that music that would orchestrate your life if your life was a movie.
I’ve always believed in theme music, even before Ally McBeall. Mainly because I’ve always felt watched- like The Truman show but less pleasantville if you get my drift? That’s probably not true, probably.
But I’m just going to wrap this up now because I got tagged for a meme and meme’s are all powerful and know all- like that this post was about to become a play by play of what I ended up doing instead of writing.(Watching Excalibur, stalking The Bloggess(online!), stalking old classmates and giving serious thought to the magic of panda suits if your interested.)
1st of all thank you for saving us from that @mammywoo (I love you!)
2nd: Object of meme: Seven things you don’t know about me. So here we go, brace yourselves.
1. My life’s theme music is the music from Excalibur. I think it’s an opera by Wagner- yes, I know that’s slightly pychotic but there you go. From the first moment I heard it I was stirred, and have been ever since- yes even the techno version of it. I made an utter fool of myself rocked that song out on the dance floor.
2. I realize that this was one of mammy woo’s but- I really do see dead people.
Okay that’s a lie, but all of my sisters see dead people. I didn’t get that “gift.” I got the strong aura, whoop, whoop. And yes, boring. So while all of them have kick butt ghost stories I get to brag about what? People seeing me before they see me. Sigh. (But always freaked out co-workers.)
3. I don’t like bacon. (Yes, I realize that saying that is Twittercide.)
4. I tried having a one night stand once- and ended up marrying the guy.
5.I’m the only Hispanic in creation who was born without the ability to cumba. My 3 yr old cumbas better then I can.
6.My great,great,great….etc. Grandfather was a Spanish Duke.
This would be more impressive if my great,great,great…..etc. Grandmother hadn’t been his children’s nanny.
(She ended up running away and changing her last name to Puente, the name of her cousin’s husband. Thus making those of us who came afterward Puentes.)
7. Pooh, this is hard. I spend too much time on Twitter? No, that’s absolutely not a secret. Hmmm. Thought of one that is absolutely not going on here. Okay, well when I was little I wanted to be a nun. Which makes no sense because I’m not Catholic. (I watched The Sound of Music alot as a child.)
Right now I feel like possibly the most boring person doing this meme. I’m tagging:
@JustMom42 , @GDRPempress , @mommylebron, @Sogeshirts
and really hoping that they pony up their 7 things we don’t know about them. Mainly so that mine gets forgotten as quickly as possible- but also because I’d love to know!