First of all, if you are here I adore you more then I can say. Unless you are spam, then not so much.
- I wrote my Red Dress prompt post Sunday and posted it Monday which screwed up my posting of blog stuff . Well, not really- but I didn’t want to be all “Hey guys I wrote my prompted TRDC memory piece early and posted it early over here.” on Twitter.
Because people might have come over to see, and they might have left thinking,”Yeah, she probably should have worked on that one a little bit longer.”
- So instead I’ve been sitting here all by lonesome all Monday, hardly a tweet or status update coming out of me. So I decided to write this little post since I’m here anyway. You know, waiting to see if people come by.
No, they have not by the way.
- (I figure, I mean not really sure because the site’s been being attacked by spam bombs lately and the only thing different I’ve done lately is install hitsniffer…and leave it open because I never wrote down my password for it. So I figured maybe the spambots sniffed out my open hitsniffer and rained down on my head because of it. So I closed my hitsniffer and I’m going to uninstall it….eventually. Plus I added a stupid captcha to fill out when you leave a comment. I know, I hate them too- but I was seriously getting bombarded and I emptied my google adsense last month so I couldn’t really pay for an askimet key. Sorry this is a ridiculous amount of stuff to have between two commas I apologize for making you read all of this in an out loud whisper…y’all read comma-ed stuff out loud in a whisper too right? Okay good, just checking.)
- I made that monstrousity-> sometime this weekend on my Ipod with a doodle app. Thought it’d be a good blog button, but it’s the wrong size and also it’s a little scary looking I’m thinking. I don’t know? I’m back and forth with it.
- Most of Sunday stank. I don’t know why it stank. Mostly it started with us not going to church for whatever reason. Whatever reason meaning we stopped going to the church where my sister preaches because she mostly does the service in Spanish and my husband doesn’t speak Spanish. She tries to do both but it’s hard to go back and forth like that, and sometimes she forgets. And I’d have to hear about it all Sunday from this one over here. Cough, Goblin King,cough. The church is also really small and we wanted more kids for the girls to play with.
Anyway, we’ve been going to a nice church but to be honest we feel a little in between places right now. So Sunday we stayed in almost all day and it seemed like everyone was in a horrible mood. (Read: I was in a horrible mood.) And the girls were really not listening and the G man kept following me around and talking at me about his web site plans. And I had a mini break down moment where I may have locked myself in the bathroom and yelled “I just need a little break!”
And then I tweeted about it, felt better, then people needed to use the bathroom. And I felt a little silly and we all went to the carnival and we ended up seeing my sister and her husband and we had fun and it was nice.
So in case anyone saw me tweeting about all that Sunday that was the story behind that.
- We also decided that we probably all need to get away this weekend since my husband has been really busy with his websites and his being here but not really here a lot lately has added to my stress level. So that’s one good thing and hopefully we will be able to do that.
- I’ve decided to take my want to lose weight more seriously. I signed up for Spark people again and got a workout tape and the weights I need for it- so there’s that, I’m happy with that choice, also.
I’m feeling all sorts of random right now, sorry about that.